Tuesday, January 30, 2007

gardens of buddy don: whut a differents a week makes


last week i putt up sum pitchers i tuck of our aerogardens here in our lil apartment. this mornin i tuck a cuple more pitchers of em sos ye kin see how much they dun grown in jes one week. furst thays them gormay erbs, witch we dun razed them lites twice now n we been eatin offn bof kinds of the basel (eye-talian n purpull) ...



nex thays them salad greens, witch miz bd promissd we wood eat sum of em this verr evenin ...



(ifn ye wonta make a comment, ye gut to click on 'link' below.)

2 comments:

Anne Johnson said...

Emmm. Excuse me, but for the sake of my sanity, would you please not post any more pictures of that garden? Just now I about tore through the screen of my computer trying to get at those greens. I want one of those gizmos! Please tell me how to get one! Then you can start posting garden shots again.

If I'm not teaching during the Philadelphia Flower Show, maybe they'll have 'em there. At top dollar.

Oh, about my novel. Needs a little more work. You wouldn't think so after 12 years, unless you'd written one yourself. Which I know you have done, because that's the first thing I read on this blog was an excerpt.

Dev said...

Anne, you can get them at www.hydroponic-home-garden.com or www.igardenshoppe.com