Thursday, January 10, 2008

short note of buddy don: that thar grind


yesterdy wuz a verr long day fer me. i gut to wurk at 8 in the mornin n dint git dun till 9 in the evenin. n thangs aint a'gone git no easier fer a lil while on a counta i am trainin folks in europe the nex three fridys frum 4 in the mornin till 2 in the afternoon. sounds brutal n tiz, but on tuther hand, i git a car in to wurk on the cumpnys nickel n git to cum home a lil early fer the weekend ... n this weekend sundy will mark my 56th go-round ridin on this earthly ball! i am hopin to stick aroun fer minny more.

(ifn ye wonta make a comment, ye gut to click on 'link' below.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you stick around for minny more too Buddy Don.

I'll be 50 on February 5th so you have a few years on me but very few.

Sometimes I get the feeling on this here internet that I am dealing with many who are young enough to be my kids.

It shore feels funny when you take those surveys to have to circle the last age group offered when it asks "How old are you?"

I guess I am officially in the 4th quarter.

Tennessee Jed said...

I am glad to be enjoying the ride with you! Happy Birthday!!

mirc said...

mirc
mirç
mırc
mırç
mircturk
turkmirc
turkiyemirc
mircturkiye
mirch
mırch
mirc indir
mirc yükle
mirc yukle
mırc indir
mırc yukle
mirc turkiye
turkiye mirc
turk mirc
mirc turk
türkçe mirc
türkce mirc
türkçe mırc
turkce mirc
turkçe mirc
turkçe mırc
turkce mirc
mirc chat
mirc sohbet
mirc ara
muhabbet
chat
blog
muhabbet
forum
forum
turkiyeforum
türk forum
mirc
mircturk
turkmirc
mirc indir
sohbet
chat
bedava sohbet
turksohbet
turkiye sohbet
sohbet odaları
bedava chat
chat odaları
türk chat
türkiye chat
turkada
turkmirc
mirc inndir
karar