Thursday, January 24, 2008

pomes of buddy don: Those Who Survive


Those Who Survive

The genius of the market, so they say,
Is simply to reward efficiency,
The truth of which is boldly on display
In US health care self-sufficiency!

It’s there that for the low, low rate of twice
The rate per capita of socialized
Medicine (that lesser lands think nice)
The dreams of billionaires are realized.

And what a bargain to pay twice as much
To have a system that leaves out the horde
Of folks whose skills and luck are out of touch
To such degree that they can be ignored!

Meanwhile the market will soon find its way
To give those who survive great care . . . someday.

(ifn ye wonta make a comment, ye gut to click on 'link' below.)

1 comment:

Tennessee Jed said...

I am buying a gun with the $600 the government sends me, American made too! I think it will serve me well in the future while I exercise my rights.