Thursday, March 01, 2007

reefelckshuns of buddy don: caint git back in my rooteen


seems lack i am havin truble gittin used to all that depakote i been takin lately, witch thats makin it hard to blog the way i wood lack to do. but as i reefleck on thangs ...



... i real eyes that thangs could be much wurser, witch las year at this time i wuz in the midst of a 2.5 munth short-term disabilty on a counta them migraines.

whenever i am havin truble sleepin, i dont count sheep but blessins, and thays a plenty of em!

(ifn ye wonta make a comment, ye gut to click on 'link' below.)

1 comment:

Anne Johnson said...

BD, I have in herited a talunt fer decodin dreams, but yer Depakote dreams have me cafloozled. Still I say tiz better to suffer a lil than a lot. You thank mebbe you can take less when summer come? Then mebbe you sleep better.

I dew no you an't sposed to drank no liqqer while you takin Depakote. I know a fella dun that, he got worse n worse n worse. But he weren't takin it fer migrains, he had bipolar.