Monday, October 03, 2005

a short message from miz bd

Howdy, readers. Miz BD here to let you know that Buddy Don is OK and back to work today. He didn't get a chance to post before he left for work this morning because Blogger was down for maintenance. He asked me to let you know he's OK so you wouldn't think he was having another migraine. I would have posted this sooner, but I just now discovered that if you're on the page that says "Blogger is down for maintenance" and you reload that page to see if it's back up again, all you're going to get is that page, over and over and over again, because its only purpose is to deliver that particular message. Once I clicked on the Blogger logo instead of reloading the "down for maintenance" page, I got right through. Thanks, and stay tuned for more from Buddy Don soon.

No comments: