Saturday, April 29, 2006

random thirteen of buddy don: beeyootifull day out

tiz a grate day out. me n miz bd has plans to git out in it n later on to have lunch with a cuple of the yungns, jack n vaclav. so heres sum musick to git the day a'goin.


Honey you don't know my mind
I'm lonesome all the time
I've traveled fast on this tough road you see
I'm not here to judge or plead
But to give my poor heart ease
Baby you don't know my mind today
  1. You Don't Know My Mind by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band frum Will the Circle Be Unbroken>/li>
  2. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl by Van Morrison frum A Night in San Francisco
  3. He's Misstra Know It All by Stevie Wonder frum Innervisions
  4. After the Gold Rush by Neil Young frum After the Gold Rush
  5. Driving by Everything But the Girl frum The Language of Life
  6. Bring on the Raindrops by Count BAsie frum The Legend: The Legacy
  7. Can't Let Go by Ludinda Williams frum Car Wheels on a Gravel Road
  8. Nick of Time by Bonnie Raitt frum Nick of Time
  9. Two Little Hitlers by Elvis Costello frum Armed Forces
  10. Picasso's Last Words (Drink to Me) by Paul McCartney and Wings frum Band on the Run
  11. Loves Me Like a Rock by Paul Simon frum There Goes Rhymin' Simon
  12. Confetti by The Lemonheads frum It's a Shame about Ray
  13. My Baby Needs a Shepherd by Emmylou Harris frum Red Dirt Girl

No comments: