Saturday, June 24, 2006

pitchers tuck by buddy don: raw duck

whenever me n my boss wuz stuck in the airport on mundy nite, i gut me a magazine bout takin pitchers n red bout takin em usin that thar RAW settin. innywho, heres my furst try, witch i dint thank i could git nuthin takin pitchers of these ducks on account tuz so dark n drear, but ye kin make em out purty good. ifn ye click on em, ye kin see em a lil better.
mamas splainin how shes gut to take a lil swim ...



off she goes ...



mayhap she wonts to tell daddy tiz time fer im to watch them ducklins, witch here he is ...

(ifn ye wonta make a comment, ye gut to click on 'link' below.)

5 comments:

meatbrain said...

BD, I don't know why, but the small version of the image of daddy duck isn't showing on the page. All I can see is a tiny orange square.

buddy don said...

hmm. it shows on my firefox jes fine ... i jes brung up ie n twurked thar too. i caint splain it. i hope ye git the bign ifn ye click on the orange square.

btw, i had a grate time thursdy evenin. i aint had such good conversayshun in ages (eggzemptin miz bd, that is).

thankee, sir.
bd

Margot100 said...

I love these ducks.
I live in a town that has a grain storage place, and it's right next to the river. It's funny to see when traffic is stopped on this street while a mother duck leads her ducklings across the road to the grain factory.

meatbrain said...

I had a great time too, BD. I'm still sleeping off the cheesecake.

Your site always seems to take forever to fully load. I usually chalk it up to the animated header image. I'll let the page sit in a tab and see if the third picture ever arrives. The large image does load if I click the orange square, and fairly quickly, too.

Anne Johnson said...

I wisht you wuz my next door neighbor. I take pitchers laak this in ma dreams.

I got all the ducks and am so glad they's a fambly. Gots a poor lil kitten here only has me, no sibs even. That ain't gonna be maximall.